SAKAI TAKAYUKI SALMON SLICER KNIFE 270mm/11"- GRAND CHEF
- Price may change without any notice.
- Please be advised that shipping carrier is subject to change without notice.
Salmon knives are designed solely for cutting thin slices of fish and are popularly used when cutting smoked salmon. The dimple finish surface blades to help prevent ingredients from sticking to the knife. They are also great knives for slicing or portioning cooked dishes due to their thin. The dimple finish on both side will suitable for right and left handed use.
Special Sweden Alloy
- Highest grade quality materials which has supreme sharpness.
- Highly resistant and durable razor sharp
- For right and left handed use (dimple finish on both side)
Material: Swedish stainless steel which manufactured by BOHLER UDDEHOLM Co. ,.
Finish: Dimple surface/both side
Handle: POM Resin
Blade Type: Double edged
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai city Osaka Japan.
With the purchase of a new knife at HITACHIYA USA, you will receive free initial knife sharpening service as an optional. This initial sharpening service “Honbazuke” is to enhance the sharpness of blade from factory edge.
Please contact us and make a request.
Please note that all sharpened knives are not returnable or eligible for exchange.