SHUN DUAL CORE VG0017 8" KIRITSUKE KNIFE wz Knife CoverVG-0017 VG-0017
- Price may change without any notice.
- Please be advised that shipping carrier is subject to change without notice.
- 8-inch Kiritsuke is known as a master's knife in Japan; Kiritsuke knives are the only true multipurpose knives in Japanese cutlery
- 71 alternating micro layers of VG10 & VG2, high-carbon, high-chromium stainless steel
- Dual Core construction; both steels go all the way to the edge; wear at different speeds to create micro serrations
- The blade is light, thin, and strong; Shun's sharpest edge yet; retains sharpness longer due to micro serrations created
- Featuring traditional Japanese octagon-shaped handles in ebony Pakkawood
Blade length: 8" /20cm
Handle: Ebony Pakkawood