SHUN DUAL CORE VG0017 8" KIRITSUKE KNIFE wz Knife CoverVG-0017 VG-0017
- Price may change without any notice.
- Please be advised that shipping carrier is subject to change without notice.
- 8-inch Kiritsuke is known as a master's knife in Japan; Kiritsuke knives are the only true multipurpose knives in Japanese cutlery
- 71 alternating micro layers of VG10 & VG2, high-carbon, high-chromium stainless steel
- Dual Core construction; both steels go all the way to the edge; wear at different speeds to create micro serrations
- The blade is light, thin, and strong; Shun's sharpest edge yet; retains sharpness longer due to micro serrations created
- Featuring traditional Japanese octagon-shaped handles in ebony Pakkawood
Blade length: 8" /20cm
Handle: Ebony Pakkawood
With the purchase of a new knife at HITACHIYA USA, you will receive free initial knife sharpening service as an optional. This initial sharpening service “Honbazuke” is to enhance the sharpness of blade from factory edge.
Please contact us and make a request.
Please note that all sharpened knives are not returnable or eligible for exchange.