LAPIS LAZULI BLUE EARTHENWARE RICE COOKER
- Price may change without any notice.
- Please be advised that shipping carrier is subject to change without notice.
- Clay pots don’t heat or cool rapidly; instead, it steadily cooks the rice and gently steams it. Thus it’s the perfect cookware for cooking rice.
- Food in clay pots are cooked through far infrared ray, which cooks the rice nice and fluffy while still leaving each grain’s texture.
- This pot can be used for cooking stews and other dishes as well.
- Leave the rice in the pot for a minute/ or two longer to enjoy a layer of crispy fragrant rice. Brown rice & Takikomi Gohan can also be made deliciously as well.
The double lid is intended to prevent spillage and to apply pressure. It is made slightly heavy so that it can be pressed firmly.
For all those details it makes it different to cook flavorful food, especially rice.
How to wash rice
Step1 Wash rice
Make about 4circles and drain the water. (Filtered water is recommended)
Repeat this 2-3 times. (Tap water is ok at this step)