NON STICK FRYING PAN - TAKUMI WAZA
- Price may change without any notice.
- Please be advised that shipping carrier is subject to change without notice.
Advantage of Non Stick Pan
- Food sticks and burns less easily.
- Easier for the cook – you don’t have to spend as much time stirring or turning the food.
- It requires less cooking fat to prevent sticking, which leads to healthier cooking.
- It needs less sensitive touch with the heating element.
- Easy clean-up, since food doesn’t burn onto the pan.
Materials: Aluminum (Body)
High quality teflon coating (Inner surface)
Natural wood (Handle)
HOW TO CARE
*Use Low to Moderate Heat for Nonstick Pans.
*Always use plastic (with no rough edges), wooden or heat-resistant silicone utensils.
*Never Store Foods in a Nonstick Pan.
*Avoid Drastic Temperature Changes.
*Always Hand Wash Nonstick Pans.
*Store Nonstick Pans Properly - When you store nonstick pan, place paper napkin between them to avoid the scratching bottom of pan.