SAKAI TAKAYUKI SWEDISH STAINLESS STEEL CHEF'S KNIFE 8.3" / 21cm GRAND CHEFAOST-GCC-RED AOST-GCC-RED
- Price may change without any notice.
- Please be advised that shipping carrier is subject to change without notice.
- Versatile chef’s knife and it is suitable for preparing western cuisine. It can be used for meat, fish and vegetables. For vegetables, it is used to chop or thrust cut like a **"nakkiri" near the heel, to rock-chop stiffer produce in the belly, and to make fine cuts at the tip. For meat, it is used to saw back and forth for large cuts, to pull cut for softer meats; for a better surface finish, and to push cut for more sinewy meat. There is usually a slope from heel to the tip which causes the wrist to point down and shoulder to raise up to make cuts.
Special Sweden Alloy
- Highest grade quality materials which has supreme sharpness.
- Highly resistant and durable razor sharp
Material: Swedish stainless steel which manufactured by Bohler-Uddeholm Co.
Handle: Micarta which is very strong and very sturdy. They stand up against many elements and actually feel like they have better grip while
wet. And triple riveted to the full tang, which gives exceptional strength
Blade Type: Double edged
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai city Osaka Japan.
With the purchase of a new knife at HITACHIYA USA, you will receive free initial knife sharpening service as an optional. This initial sharpening service “Honbazuke” is to enhance the sharpness of blade from factory edge.
Please contact us and make a request.
Please note that all sharpened knives are not returnable or eligible for exchange.