SHUN CLASSIC PARING KNIFE 4"DM0716 DM0716
- Price may change without any notice.
- Please be advised that shipping carrier is subject to change without notice.
Paring knife is a must-have for every kitchen. It is a mini version of chef's knife with a plain edge that is ideal for peeling (or "paring") fruits and vegetables, and other small or intricate work (such as de-veining a shrimp, removing the seeds from a jalapeño, 'skinning' or cutting small garnishes).
The 4" blade is the perfect length for most jobs and the new light blonde-colored handles offer beauty, comfort, and control.
- For peeling, trimming, coring, and more, this knife is essential
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting.
Chestnut shape ebony PakkaWood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan